TP-Link EAP320 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point
– Speeds of up to 1.2Gbps over concurrent dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MIMO and TurboQAM technologies
– Airtime Fairness, Beamforming, and Band Steering Technologies guarantee optimal RF performance for business-level applications
– Free EAP Controller Software lets administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs
– Captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication
– Power over Ethernet (802.3at) support and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation
Speeds Ensure a True
The combination of next generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi and advanced MIMO and TurboQAM technology allows EAP Series devices to offer an unbeatable Wi-Fi experience.
The EAP330 provides the ultimate Wi-Fi experience, reaching speeds of up to 1.9Gbps, including 600 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1300 Mbps on the 5GHz band.
The EAP320 provides speeds of 300Mbps and 867Mbps on the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands respectively.
1300Mbps @ 5GHz, 600Mbps @ 2.4GHz
Model Auranet EAP320
Product Name AC1200 Wireless Dual Band – Gigabit Access Point
Wireless Throughput 2.4GHz : 300Mbps 5GHz : 867Mbps
Ethernet Port Gigabit Port*1
Internal Antennas 2.4GHz: 2*6dBi – 5GHz: 2*7dBi
PoE Mode IEEE 802.3at
Cpative Portal √
Airtime Fairness √
Band Steering √
Load Balance √